High Resolution CONTACT/SEMICONTACT “GOLDEN” Silicon Cantilevers CSG30 series with PtIr conductive coating.
Due to the medium meanings of force constant and resonant frequency the probes can be used in contact, semicontact and noncontact modes.
Specially designed for the applications when it’s not clearly defined which mode should be used for sample investigation or when it’s necessary to provide measurements in both modes of the same sample area without tip remove.
|CSG30/Pt series specification|
- Cantilever length, L±5µm: 190
- Cantilever width, W±3µm: 30
- Cantilever thickness, T±0.5 µm: 1.5
- Resonant frequency, kHz: 26 (Min), 48 (Typical), 76 (Max)
- Force constant, N/m: 0.13 (Min), 0.6 (Typical), 2 (Max)
NanoTechnology Solutions is the exclusive distributor of these products in Australia and New Zealand.