- 2 syringes simultaneous operation
- 4.3 inches touch screen with clean interface
- PLC controlled software
- Up to 100 ml syringe holding capacity
- High precision pumping
- Adjustable flow rate even during operation
- Saving the previous settings for further operations
- Purging both forward and backward
- Perfect for Electrospinning Applications
Model provides flow rates from 0.732 µl/h to 4784.55 ml/h and instrument accuracy of +/- 2% depending on syringe variation. The module accepts syringe sizes from 1 to 60 mL, manual selection of size form touch screen control panel.
Extremely small flow rates in the nanoliter range require the highest precision and maximum speed stability. Through the PLC-controlled servo drives, high-precision mechanical components, quality construction and easy to use interface the INOVENSO syringe pumps are perfectly suited for research application fields.
|TYPE||Double Channel Syringe Pump|
|ADVANCE PER MICROSTEP||0.117 µm|
|MOTOR TYPE||Stepper Motor|
|DRIVING MODE||PLC (Prog. Logic Controller)|
|AVAILABLE SYRINGE SIZES||Up to 100 ml|
|USER CONTROL TYPE||4.3 Touch Screen|
|MAX. FLOW RATE||4784.55 ml/h (Monojet 140 ml)|
|MIN. FLOW RATE||0.732 µl/h (BD 1 ml)|
|OPERATION CONDITIONS||T: 5-40 C, RH: <80%|
|DIMENSIONS||W: 330 mm D: 210 mm H: 160 mm|
NanoTechnology Solutions is the exclusive distributor of these products in Australia and New Zealand.
NOTE: Not approved for medical application.