Grating set TGS_Cert includes:
- 7 calibration gratings – TGZ1, TGZ2, TGZ3, TGG1, TGT1, TGQ1, TDG01.
- International Calibrationg Certificates.
Grating set TGS_Cert can be used for:
- SPM simultaneuos calibration in X, Y and Z directions;
- submicron SPM calibration in X or Y direction;
- lateral and vertical calibration;
- detection of lateral non-linearity;
- detection of hysteresis, creep, and cross-coupling effects;
- detection of angular distortion;
- for 3-D visualization of the scanning tip;
- determination of tip sharpness parameters (aspect ratio and curvature radius), tip degradation and contamination control.
ScanSens calibration gratings (TGS1, TGT1, TGG1, TGQ1, TDG01) where added to the state register in November 2009. Their numbers:
Gratings verification and calibration are made by The Russain Research Institute of Metrological Service (VNIIMS). VNIIMS calibration possibilities are confirmed by PTB, Coomet (EURO-ASIAN COOPERATION OF NATIONAL METROLOGICAL INSTITUTIONS ), BIMP (Bureau International des Poids et Mesures) and other organizations.