TOP VISUAL CONTACT Silicon Cantilevers VIT_P_C/Pt series
TOP VISUAL probes are intended:
- For precise positioning of the tip over the point of interest and for direct real-time observation of sample scanning and modification (nanomanipulation) processes.
- For precise positioning of a tightly focused laser spot at the tip end – for investigations of optical effects between tip and sample (TERS, TEFS, s-SNOM etc).
This model includes:
- Tip-side conductive cover made of Pt;
- Reflection-side cover for better AFM laser reflection made of Pt
- Material: Single Crystal Silicon, N-type, 0.01-0.025 Ohm-cm, Antimony doped
- Chip size: 3.4×1.6×0.3mm
- Reflective side coating: Pt
- Front coating: Pt
- Cantilever number: 1 rectangular
- Tip curvature radius: 25 – 35 nm
- Tip shape: Pyramidal
- Tip height: 14-16 um
- Cantilever length, L±5µm: 450
- Cantilever width, W±3µm: 50
- Cantilever thickness, T±0.5 µm: 2.5
- Resonant frequency, kHz: 8 (Min), 16 (Typical), 25 (Max)
- Force constant, N/m: 0.3 (Min), 0.6 (Typical), 1 (Max)
NanoTechnology Solutions is the exclusive distributor of these products in Australia and New Zealand.